K Y L E R I S M

K  Y  L  E  R  I  S  M
kyler kylerism filmaria kyleria kylerisse

sexta-feira, julho 15

Forest Manor

At last a chance to be free! I live in this empty, old house called Forest Manor. It has twelve rooms and a tower. The tower is my prison. I am loked up here under the stone floor. Seventy-eight years is a long time- a very long time. I want to get out, but i can not. I need somebody to help me. And today i hear voices in the house. The owners are here! They do not know about me yet. They do not know about the gost of Forest Manor. I want to be free. Only a clever person can break the code.


Escrito por uma criança sueca, num oitavo andar, num dos meses de escoridão

1 comentário:

particula disse...

porque não deixar que uma pessoa menos inteligente tente descobrir o código?! Nunca se sabe... 78 anos é mt tempo sem arriscar o insucesso!

Firefox